Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Rodeo and Sweet Cecilia

Owen 003 Owen 005 Owen 007 Owen 010 Owen 011 Owen 013 Owen 014 Owen 017 Owen 019 Owen 023 Owen 024 Owen 027 Owen 028 Owen 030 Owen 031 Owen 032 Owen 033 Owen 038 Owen 039

This weekend we had two treats.  First, Bon Pa and JuJu took us to the Houston Rodeo!  We saw pigs, chickens, rabbits, and cows.  They wanted so badly for me to pet the animals, but I was content with just pointing at them.  I had no problem with the fake pony though.  I rode it and tried to feed it. 

Our second treat was a visit from Cecilia, Aunt Kate, and Uncle Kevin.  We miss them so much and were so excited to see them.  I had a lot of fun playing with Cecilia.  She is almost as tall as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment