Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 Stuck in the condo…
Blowing kisses to the ladies in the hot tub…![]()
![]()
We went to the beach for Mommy’s birthday! The weather wasn’t so great, but we still had fun. On Thursday we spent most of the day on the beach. Walking in the dry sand proved to be a chore that I was not too excited about. I got used to it the following day, but I am still not a huge fan. On Friday the weather started to decline, but we still went out on the beach and swam in the heated pool. Saturday was a disaster. We put our swim suits on in hopes that the sun would come out, but it never did. We played inside all morning and then after my nap we drove to the outlet…just to get out of the condo. The weather got better late in afternoon and we were able to go for a swim in the pool. I think Mommy and Papa just wanted to wear me out. It worked! Swimming puts me right to sleep…which is why JuJu thinks we should have one installed at our house.



No comments:
Post a Comment