Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Weekend

DSC00585DSC00574DSC00576DSC00587DSC00582Owen 002I found my bouncy seat from when I was a baby.  It now serves as my recliner.

Owen 051Owen 009Owen 021Nanny and Sessy filled my pool up with Bubbles!

Owen 020Owen 025a BUG!

Owen 030 Olivia, Emma, and Madeline came to play with me at the camp.

Owen 032Owen 040 Owen 042 Owen 043Owen 044Owen 047Owen 049 Owen 050Waiting for our snacks.

IMG_7047first ice cream cone

IMG_7060IMG_7061brain freeze!

IMG_7053IMG_7041IMG_7045

We had a lot going on at the camp this weekend.  Cousin Sarah got married on Friday night.  We got all dressed up to go to the wedding.  Mommy and Papa only let me stay at the reception for a little while because I kept running around and getting into trouble.  I couldn’t help myself!  There was so much to see and touch.  After I untied one too many chair sashes, Papa took me home.  I had fun while it lasted though!  The rest of the weekend was filled with good company and good food.  The daddies played golf and we swam and played until the sun went down.  My new obsession at the camp is finding a “BUG!”.  I even ate a couple when Mommy and JuJu weren’t looking.  Tauntie let me have my first ice cream cone at her camp.  It was cold, but delicious!  We returned home on Monday and spent the day cleaning and unpacking.  Since it rained all day, Mommy and Papa took me on a field trip to the pet store to get out of the house.  “Eeeeeeeeh!”  It was amazing!  You should have seen all the fun critters.  Papa said I could have a goldfish when I am a little older.  My favorite were the ferrets, but Mommy thinks they are gross.  Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We sure did!

~Owen 

No comments:

Post a Comment