Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Owen 009Owen 010IMG_2431Owen 012Owen 018IMG_2436Owen 028IMG_2438IMG_2439Owen 032Owen 033Owen 036 Owen 037Owen 039IMG_2441Owen 045Owen 048 Owen 049Mommy and I went to the camp for Labor Day Weekend.  Papa stayed behind to do some work on the house and hang out with the boys to watch the first LSU game.  Geaux Tigers!  Bon Pa and JuJu got a new cart for their bikes so they can take me along on bike rides at Chicot Park.  It is so much fun to ride in.  I feel like a prince.   We rode bikes, played golf, rode the golf cart, and watched the game.  I caught a frog and a lizard, with the help of Bon Pa of course.  On Sunday we drove to Lafayette to go swimming at Dr. Kerwin and Mrs. Connie’s house.  I love going over there because there are tons of boys to play with.  Thank you for having us!  We had a really fun time!

~Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment