We spent Good Friday and Holy Saturday at the camp. Owen was in all of his glory playing outside with all of his cousins. I didn’t take my camera out the entire weekend (terrible mother, I know), so here are some shots Addie got on her phone.
I would love to know what Olivia and Owen were discussing here…![]()
Of course he had to stick his head in the water…why not right? I think he wore every outfit he owns over the course of the weekend. Such a mess!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Paquing eggs with Bon Pa![]()
![]()
![]()
On Sunday we went to mass and then headed to Baton Rouge to Grandpa and Grandma’s house. It was another wonderful day. We ate, fished, and had an Easter egg hunt. Owen found the golden egg! All in all it was a great weekend surrounded by the families we love. Happy Easter!



No comments:
Post a Comment