Part 1 - The Wedding
Ready to go swimming…as promised…when we get to the hotel. I like to unpack a few items to play with while Mommy and Papa pack up the car.
This weekend was Parrain’s wedding in New Orleans. JuJu and Bon Pa came along to help, since Papa and I were both in the wedding. I have been practicing my wedding walk for a while now, but when the moment came, I just couldn’t do it. Sorry Parrain! There were just too many people staring at me. I am usually not one to shy away from attention, but I guess I just panicked. Apart from my little mishap, New Orleans was a lot of fun. We had beignets at Cafe Du Monde, took a horse and buggy tour, and rode the street car. Bon Pa and JuJu took me all around town. After the wedding festivities were over, we headed to the camp.
Part 2 – The Camp
At the camp we swam and played golf at the country club. I am getting really good with my snoopy clubs. I am quite hard headed and don’t like to be told how to do things, but I am learning by watching and doing as Bon Pa does. He is one of the best golfers I know.
~Owen



No comments:
Post a Comment