His two favorite activities right now…golf and swimming.![]()
We had two swimming parties this past weekend in Baton Rouge. Owen was in heaven.![]()
![]()
The heat has arrived and it has brought with it Owen’s new obsession…swimming. He wakes up in the morning asking to go swimming and I know he probably dreams about it at night. He tries to convince me every morning that he should wear his “swim” (bathing suit) to school. Of course I don’t allow that, but as soon as we walk in the door in the afternoons he takes all of his clothes off and announces that he is ready to swim. We upgraded our baby pool from last summer to a bigger and better blow up pool. Ha! Jeff and I wish every day that we had a real pool, but Owen is totally content with what he’s got. So it looks like this is what we will be doing every afternoon and every weekend for the rest of the summer…which is fine by me…because the heat is becoming unbearable.
~Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment