Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Monsters Under the Bed

Monster

For the past two nights Owen has woken up in the middle of the night in tears.  When we ask him why he is sad, this is his response…

“I not sad, I scared!” 

“Monster got me.”

“The monster under the bed”

The only thing we can think of where he has seen monsters is the Disney movie “Monsters Inc.”  He has been watching the movie since he was one, but maybe he is just now starting to understand the concept of monsters.  So last night we turned on all the lights and showed him that there were no monsters anywhere in his room.  Jeff gave him a flashlight to sleep with, but he still wouldn’t go to sleep.  Jeff ended up falling asleep with him and this is how I found them this morning.  What a trooper!  I guess it’s my turn tonight ;)     

No comments:

Post a Comment