Friday, October 7, 2011

Back In The Saddle

IMG_1098IMG_1093Owen & Abigail 043Owen & Abigail 047photo 9photo 1 photo 2 photo 3 photo 4 photo 8photo 5 Well, we made it!  The first week back is over and we are all exhausted.  Our morning routine was probably the biggest adjustment…having to get all 4 of us dressed and out the door on time.  Owen started in the 3 year old class with a new teacher this week.  When I asked him if he liked her, he told me “Mrs. Jenny likes dinosaurs and yizards!”  So I am taking that as a yes, he likes her (she is very sweet).  I really like the ladies that are in the nursery with Abigail as well.  They said it took her a few days to adjust, but she is doing just fine.  My return to work was a whirlwind of catch-up.  I was thankful to be busy though because I didn’t have much time to think about how I was missing my babies.  It also helps that I can watch them on the school cameras from my computer any time I want.  Cheers to the weekend!      

No comments:

Post a Comment