Weight: 16 lbs (90%)
Height: 25 inches (75%)
Head: 16 inches (51%)
I brought Abigail in for her 4 month check-up. She got her vaccinations and the okay from the doctor to start baby food. She has been eating cereal with a spoon for a couple weeks now and is doing great. She loves it! I hate to mess with her current schedule, since she is sleeping through the night, but I am sure my easy going little princess won’t be phased. After her appointment and shots I just couldn’t bring her back to school, so I brought her with me to the office. She slept in my office most of the afternoon while I attended meetings and finished up what I needed to do. Such an angel!
P.S. If you have met Owen then you will probably agree that I have earned the right to brag about how good Abigail is ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment