Warsaw, Poland
Krakow, Poland
Slovakia
Prague
Auschwitz
A few issues came up in our Poland office that needed to be dealt with and I gladly agreed to go. I had a few panic attacks about leaving the kids for 8 days, but it turned out just fine. Jeff and all 4 grandparents took care of everything. Owen told me this before I left (which actually made me feel a little better) “Mom. I love Poland, I love airplanes, and I love the plan. It’s okay. I will take care of Papa and Abigail. We might go to the camp, we might go to Texas. I don’t know. We’ll see.” LOL! He cracks me up. Naturally, Abigail started running fever the morning I was leaving for the airport. Needless to say, Jeff and his Mom had their hands full for the first few days. Thank you so much for helping out Mrs. Pat! The kids headed to the camp for the second half of the week. Owen also told me one night that he wanted me to come sleep at the house…but in the same breath, after I reminded him about going to the camp the following day, he said “oh yeah. Never mind. I’m not ready for you to come home yet.” Gotta love him! As always, thank you to Bon Pa and JuJu…our ever-ready babysitters. We love you!
Anyway, it was an amazing trip. We spent every night in a different city. We worked a lot, but still had time to play as well. I can’t wait to go back with Jeff on a real vacation!



No comments:
Post a Comment