It’s still very early (5 Weeks), but we just found out that Owen is going to be a big brother! The new baby is due August 12, 2011. Owen has no idea what’s going on, but we are so excited!
~Mommy
yeah congrats to yall!!!! how exciting!! I am sure he doesn't have a clue but will in a few months!!! love it!! hope yall are doing well!
Hooray for Baby Anderson #2!!!! Cannot wait to meet him or her :)-Laurie
Congratulations Meghan! That is so exciting! Owen is precious! I'm sure #2 will be just as cute :)
Congratulations, Meghan and Jeff!!! That is wonderful news! Hope you enjoy your Christmas this year!
yeah congrats to yall!!!! how exciting!! I am sure he doesn't have a clue but will in a few months!!! love it!! hope yall are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Baby Anderson #2!!!! Cannot wait to meet him or her :)
ReplyDelete-Laurie
Congratulations Meghan! That is so exciting! Owen is precious! I'm sure #2 will be just as cute :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Meghan and Jeff!!! That is wonderful news! Hope you enjoy your Christmas this year!
ReplyDelete