Monday, December 27, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

 Owen 014 Owen 019Owen 024 Owen 031 Owen 038 Owen 054 Owen 058 Owen 060 Owen 062 Owen 064 Owen 067 Owen 074 Owen 075 Owen 078 Owen 081Owen 091Grandpa and Grandma came to visit me in Houma the weekend before Christmas.  They brought me a great big present and it was just what I wanted.  An easel!  Thank you so much Grandpa and Grandma!

For Christmas we headed to the camp in Ville Platte.  Everyone arrived Christmas Eve.  We went to 6 o’clock mass and then the party started.  We put on our matching pajamas (compliments of JuJu) and prepared for a night of fun.  We played Christmas games (also compliments of JuJu) and exchanged gifts.  I fell asleep about half way through the gifts.  I didn’t want to be awake when Santa passed!  On Christmas morning I woke up early to see all of my gifts.  It was so exciting.  Thank you Santa for all of my toys.  I love them all, but my favorites were the trucks and my Thomas the Train set.  Christmas day night we went to Grandma Emma’s house.  We opened more presents and I played with my cousin Emma.  We had a great time!  Merry Christmas everyone!

~Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment