Monday, October 11, 2010

Festival Weekend

Friday NightOwen 107

Saturday Owen 222Owen 110Owen 114Owen 121Owen 136Owen 124Owen 127Owen 223Owen 224Owen 144Owen 151Owen 221Owen 155 Owen 158 Owen 159

Sunday Owen 165Owen 175Owen 203 Owen 205Owen 219 Owen 220

The Voice of the Wetlands festival was this weekend in Houma.  We had a ball!  Parrain, Aunt Laurie, and Uncle Ryan came in town to come with us.  Friday night I slept through all the festivities.  Saturday was a different story.  I was in my element being outside, on fun jumps, in the petting zoo, and riding a pony.  We stayed out there all day.  Around game time we walked back to the house and got ready for the tigers to play.  I managed to stay awake until half time, but that was my limit.  Sunday morning I was ready to go back to the fest.  We said goodbye to our guests and then Mommy, Papa, and I walked on over (it was down the street from our house).  We had dinner there and listened to the bands play and then called it a day.  I did not want to go home.  I will be back next year for sure! 

~Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment