Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wedding Bells and Tiger Tails

Owen 083Owen 084Owen 089Owen 099 Owen 101Owen 108 Owen 110Owen 119 Owen 121 Owen 151

This weekend was a crazy weekend.  Sessy and Nonc U got married (pictures to come), it was JuJu’s birthday, and it was Halloween.  We arrived in Ville Platte on Friday for the festivities.  I went to play at Aunt Kathy’s house that night while everyone went to the rehearsal dinner.  I had so much fun!  I didn’t even cry when Mommy and Papa left.  The wedding was on Saturday and it was quite a day.  I was banned from the church and not allowed to fulfill my ring bearer duties because of my behavior that morning.  I think all of the commotion from the weekend got the best of me.  Once the wedding was over and we said our goodbyes, I went trick or treating at Grandma’s house.  She had lots of yummy treats for me.  Congratulations to Sessy and Nonc U!  Happy Birthday JuJu!  I had fun this weekend :)

~Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment