Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treating Down the Bayou

Owen 124Owen 128Owen 158Owen 133 Owen 134 Owen 135 Owen 137Owen 141 Owen 144 Owen 145Owen 147

 What luck!  I got to trick-or-treat twice this year.  Evangeline Parish (Ville Platte) trick-or-treated Saturday night and Terrebonne Parish did it on Sunday night.  Our neighborhood is very into Halloween and everyone was excited to see me in my costume.  However, I was a little picky about the houses I got candy from.  I would only approach the ones that had a dog or cat for me to play with.  After a while I got tired, so we went back to the house to hand out candy.  I was very good at that part.  Mommy and Papa didn’t have to do much, except to stop me from eating all of the lollipops.  They are my favorite!  I think I tried all the flavors that were in our bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment