Monday, February 7, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

 Owen 676 Owen 687Owen 681Owen 691 Owen 694 Owen 696Owen 699 Owen 700Owen 702 I got spoiled rotten by Grandma this weekend.  She lets me do and have whatever I ask for.  I love to pet the horse and see the kittens at her house.  The horse tried to eat my hair while I was petting it.  He probably thought it was hay.  Grandma made me a cake for my birthday that is coming up and let me stick my fingers in it.  I wanted the whole cake, and she didn’t argue.  I don’t think Mommy was too happy though :)  Love you more Grandma!

~Owen

P.S.  Aunt Lori took a peek at the new baby this weekend.  It’s still too early to be sure, but we didn’t see any boy parts.  Yay!  So we are calling her a girl until proven otherwise.  Bon Pa and Papa aren’t buying it yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment